FairPrice Group 50 - KOL Engagement Contest is organised by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited (“the Organiser”).
You are eligible to join the Campaign only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Campaign. By participating in the Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications.
The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude any entries from the Campaign, for any reason and for no reason, including without limitation, violation of any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Qualifying Entrants
This Contest is open to all residing in Singapore, aged 18 and above except for employees as well as immediate family members of all entities within FairPrice Group and their advertising, creative and promotion agencies.
- Campaign Mechanic
The Contest will not commence earlier than 15 May 2023, and conclude later than 22 July 2023 (“Campaign Period”).
The specific contest period will be stipulated by the KOL in his/her Instagram post.
- There will be a total of twelve (12) prizes to be won; three (3) for each KOL contest.
- The contest mechanic will be unique to each of the KOL – s/he will post the question/task and instructions on how to take part in the contest on his/her Instagram post.
- FPG only endorses the contest run by the following four (4) KOLs during the Campaign Period:
FPG does not dictate how the contest should be run, hence the mechanics of the contest for each KOL may be different.
Winner & Prizes
- Melissa Celestine Koh (@melissackoh)
- Nurul Aini (@aanurul)
- Lennard Yeong (@lennardy)
- Aakarshana Saravanan (@shanadramaqueen)
- There will be three (3) winners for each KOL contest.
- Each winner will get a $50 FairPrice Group E-Voucher.
- E-Voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. No extension of validity period is allowed.
- E-Voucher cannot be exchanged for physical vouchers and/or cash.
- E-Voucher is accepted at FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, Warehouse Club, Unity as well as FairPrice online.
- KOLs will notify the winners through their Instagram accounts.
- Winners will be asked to share their contact information for the FPG50 organising team to reach out to them.
- Winners will be asked to acknowledge the email via replying to it.
- Only after receiving the email acknowledgement will the E-Voucher code and the step-by-step usage guide be sent.
- Should the winner not acknowledge the email in fourteen (14) days, the prize will be forfeited.
FairPrice, its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (i) makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, fitness of purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prize, and (ii) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following:
Use of Personal Data
- any additional expenses incurred by participants for taking part in this Draw or collection of the Prize;
- any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Draw or use of the Prize;
- intervention by unauthorized parties during the Draw period;
- electronic or human errors in the administration of the Draw and processing of Entries; and
- any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify the winner.
- By submitting the Campaign entries, you agree to grant and authorize Organiser the right to collect, use, process and disclose your name and contact information, without remuneration or compensation, for the purposes of:
- the conduct and administration in relation to the Campaign (including without limitation to the collection / delivery of Prizes to the Winners);
- By submitting the Campaign entries, you acknowledge that in respect of any Information you provided:
- you are authorized to disclose such Information; and
- such disclosure complies with the applicable laws and regulations on privacy, and the Organiser together with its affiliates, have the right to use such Information for the purposes set out above. You shall hold the Organiser and all of its officers, directors and employees free and harmless from any liability arising from claims or suits of third parties, including costs and expenses incidental thereto, in connection with its use of the Information.
- Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute consent on the Winner's part to allow the use by Organiser of the Winner's name, image, voice, likeness and/or the fact that the Winner won the Prizes for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the Winner. The Winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any and all activities organized by the Organiser for these purposes.
- The decisions of FairPrice on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw, including the Promotion Period and winners, are final, conclusive and binding. FairPrice shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw.
- Organiser reserves the right, at any time without prior notice and without any liability to any person, to (i) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign (in whole or in part); (ii) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) change the date, time and venue of the draw; or (iv) substitute any Prize with one of similar value.
- In the event of disputes regarding the Campaign or these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser shall have the right to make the final decision. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to the Campaign is final, conclusive and binding.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- The Campaign and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms & Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.